Corruption in the APAC region has proven to be critical for local and foreign corporations. With the enactment of the UK’s Bribery Act and the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) regulators are closely focusing on corrupt payments to foreign officials with the outcome of securing an improper business advantage. These risks are real and can result in criminal convictions and crippling fines. We can help over come risks with our knowledge and expertise.
- Implementation or revision of anti-corruption policies and procedures according to international best practice
- Monitoring, review and updating of anti corruption systems
- Due diligence of procedures and operations
- Oversight procedures for review and selection of service providers
- Investigation into corruption allegations