Claim against Royal London RL360
Coburn Corporate Intelligence Pty Ltd (Australia) (CCI) are considering issuing claims at no upfront cost to you against Royal London (RL360) The claims relate to ‘Bonds’ (known by various names including Portfolio Bonds, Reserve Bonds, Insurance Bonds, Investment Bonds or Redemption Bonds) sold by RL360.
Background to claim
RL360 hosted funds on their platform which either failed or suffered substantial losses. It is alleged in the claims that people who invested in Bonds which were linked to those funds on RL360’s platforms are entitled to compensation.
We are considering whether further failed funds can and should be added into the claims.
Eligibility to participate in the class actions
- Did you invest in a Portfolio Bond linked to funds on platforms run by RL360?
Was the Portfolio Bond linked to any of the following funds (the “Failed Funds”)?
- Axiom Legal Financing Fund;
- LM Managed Performance Fund;
- All other LM Group funds including the Trilogy Wholesale FMIF
- Premier New Earth (all Premier New Earth managed investment schemes);
- Premier Eco Resources
- Kijani Fund
- EEA Fund Management (Guernsey) Ltd.
- EEA Life Settlement Fund
- EFG International Tracker Certificate on the A.C.A.C.I.A Index
- Acacia 1 Natixis Autocall on Occidental Petroleum et al USD
- Acacia 6 Natixis Autocall Note Linked to Standard Life Plc et al GBP
- Acacia 4 Natixis Autocall on Deutsche Bank et al GBP
- Acacia 7 Natixis Autocall Note on Royal Dutch Shell Plc et al GBP
- Acacia 3 Natixis Autocall on Cisco Systems Inc et al USD
- Acacia 9 Natixis Autocall on HSCEI Index et al USD
- Standard Bank Fusion 1
- Standard Bank Fusion 3
- Standard Bank Fusion 4
- CitiFirst Autocall Nt Lkd 3 stks silver
- Standard Bank Silver & Stocks USD
- Other failed funds – please name in your response above
If the answers to the above queries are ‘Yes’, you may be able to register for the Class Action and become a Member. Following registration, your details will be reviewed by CCI and you may be eligible to participate in the Class Actions as a Member.
Registering requires no upfront cost or commitment (although we may require more information from you before you can participate in the Class Actions and/or as the proceedings progress if you are accepted to participate in the Class Actions as a Member).
If and when accepted to participate in either of the Class Actions as a Member, you will have access to:
- updates on the progress of the matter;
- participation in any settlement that may be reached with RL360; and
- information from the Legal Team and the LMC.
By registering with us, you are providing your consent for us to contact you in relation to this matter, which consent you are at liberty to withdraw at any time by de-registering (N.B. withdrawal if you are accepted as a Member is subject to additional conditions). Registration will not expose you to any liability for costs. If you are eligible and accepted to participate in the Class Actions, we will obtain express authority to incur costs on your behalf (although litigation funding and ATE insurance is in place in relation to such costs). Registration does not create any obligation or duty on the part of CCI or the Legal Team to the registering parties, save to undertake not to pass your contact information on to third parties except in relation to the furtherance of this matter and to delete all contact information from our database in the event that you de-register.
Complete the form above to register your interest in participating. If we proceed with this action, we will contact you via email to provide further details about your claim before you will be added as a member of the class action.