In a global business environment, finding the correct corporate structure to comply with the regulatory and compliance standards is critical for growth in cross border trade. We help companies consider the most appropriate structure that will be effective in overcoming operational challenges and guard against risk gaps.
- Corporate governance
- Advice on appropriate cross-border transactions, corporate structures and reporting lines
- Assess risk gaps and dynamics in challanging markets
- Review financial reporting and disclosure to the market review
- Consideration of insurance and product liability
- Advice on regulatory and compliance for emerging markets in Asia and the Middle East
- Investment structures into other jurisdictions