Financial and business regulation has become increasingly complex. Focused regulators have become more vigilant and proactive in circumstances of regulatory breaches. In this environment companies and financial institutions pay attention to detail. We can help clients in banking, insurance, hedge funds and asset management firms sure up their compliance procedures and review gaps.
We have experienced former regulatory and compliance experts that can assist you.
- Regulatory and compliance advisory services to clients in financial services (FS)
- Perform gap analysis of existing operations against regulatory requirements
- Corporate governance advice
- Benchmark compliance functions against peer organisations
- Review of new activities of product
- Provide compliance guidance relating to questions from front and back office and other functions (e.g. risk and internal audits)
- Regulatory training to staff, AML, compliance and regulatory oversight
- Corporate investigation and regulatory review training